Creating beautiful smiles.
Thank you for choosing us for
your specialty dental care.
We are glad you’re here and are very much looking forward to meeting you and helping you with your smile and dental health needs. At Denture Artistry Implants-Crowns-Veneers we want you to have the best dental experience possible.
We promise to listen to your hopes and fears, anxieties and concerns. To provide care without pressure, and advice without obligation. Our goal is to provide you with a thorough exam and spend quality time with you reviewing your dental needs and discuss a treatment plan to improve your overall dental health and smile. All first appointments are complimentary and we promise to provide:
- 30+ years professional experience with judgment-free care
- Honest, transparent pricing that is more affordable
- No surprises—clear communication and treatment plan
- Flexible financing—with options for 3rd party financing
During your Complimentary Comprehensive Oral Evaluation, we will:
- Take a panoramic screening 3D image.
- Evaluate your general health in addition to your oral health.
- Evaluate for tooth decay, gum or bone disease.
- We will screen you for oral cancer; feel the area under your jaw, the sides of your neck and the insides of your lips and cheeks, as well as examine the sides of your tongue and the roof and floor of your mouth.
- Evaluate your needs for removable prosthetics, crowns, veneers or tooth replacement with a dental implant.
- Check your bite and jaw for any problems.
- Demonstrate proper cleaning techniques for your teeth or dentures.
- We will also ask about any health challenges you have or medications you are taking and discuss how they might affect your oral health.
- If you have dentures or bridges—we will examine how well they fit and discuss any need for adjustments as well as how implants may be a better option for you.
- Your dental exam might also include counseling about diet, use of tobacco products and other lifestyle factors that can affect your oral health.
- We utilize the latest technology with a 3D cone beam computerized tomography. This type of imaging provides a much sharper and 3-D view of your skull, jaw and teeth so that we can better diagnose your needs. See our information on our 3D Cone Beam Technology.
- We will do our very best to deliver equal doses of care, honesty and expertise, because we are confident you’ll trust us knowing we have your best interests at heart.
Our Core Values
Our staff believes…
During your Complimentary Comprehensive Oral Evaluation, we will:
- Compassion – The genuine desire to help people in a kind and caring manner. Caring about patients and fellow staff, their well-being, emotions and spirit. To operate with the best interests of everyone in mind.
- Transparency – Transparency is acting and communicating openly and honestly with all staff and patients. The ability to freely express both positive and negative feedback, feelings, ideas and/or concerns. No Drama or gossiping. What you see is what you get. We are honest with everyone.
- Strive for Excellence– The desire and intent to be the best. The willingness to be open minded. To have high standards of care including the patient experience and quality of work. To do the best job that you are able to do. Never settle for “it’s good enough.” Strive to be a lifelong student. Never stop learning.
- Integrity – To have high ethical and moral values. Willingness to do the right thing. To be trustworthy. Consistent truthful communication with all. To be loyal to the company and our mission. What we do and say is consistent regardless of if anyone is watching.
- Professional– Humbly confident, organized, well-groomed, courteous, polite and clean. To follow the dress code and uniform standards. We are punctual and show up on time for work and our appointments/patients.
- Flexible– Ability to positively adapt to changes. Stepping up during stressful situations to help team members and patients. Adapting to changes in operations or protocols. To be resilient in the face of adversity. To have trust in changes and directives from the leadership team.
- Funergetic– To have fun and to be energetic at work. To be able to work hard and play hard. We enjoy showing up to work and bring a joyful energy to share with our coworkers and our patients.
We are sensitive to patients with special needs. If you have a health condition or physical impairment that requires special attention, please let us know. We will make our best effort to accommodate you.
Doing our best to accommodate special needs.
Please understand that if you have certain health conditions, or are taking certain medications, we may need to receive a report from your doctor prior to providing treatment. It is very important that the dentist be made aware of your specific health situation.
We know that a new implant, crown, bridge or veneer or denture not only improve smiles, but more importantly—they improve lives. They will help renew confidence in your appearance and help you eat better—having a direct impact on your overall health.
Our Patient Satisfaction Commitment simply means we want you to be completely satisfied with the services you receive at our practice. This applies not only to the dentistry we provide, but also to the kind of patient care you deserve to receive. Our goal is to do the best we can to meet your expectations as we help you with your experience in wearing dentures or new veneers, crowns or implants.
Please understand, in order to meet this goal, we need you to work with us. It takes time getting use to new dentures. They are not a natural part of your body, so adjusting at first may be uncomfortable and difficult. Please be patient and allow us the opportunity and time to solve any problems you may have.
We perform adjustments at no charge during the first 100 days after you receive your dentures. After 100 days, adjustments are available at a nominal fee.
Please discuss any concerns you have with the dentist and office staff. We appreciate your feedback.
* Limited Implant Lifetime Replacement
We will replace your dental implants for life. This promise is made to you with your commitment to the following guidelines:
- Regular implant hygiene maintenance. Just like your real teeth need hygiene cleanings every six months—so do your implants. We have an Implant Maintenance Program (which also includes regular teeth cleanings) with our specially trained Hygienist. Please ask about this affordable service we offer.
- Are a non-smoker. Smokers have a greater chance of Implant failure. Please discuss with our doctor if you are a smoker, we will review your options and risks of failure for implant dentistry.
- Are not an uncontrolled diabetic. Unfortunately diabetics are at a greater risk of Implant failure. Please discuss with our doctor if you are diabetic and we will review your options and risks of failure for implant dentistry with you.