We're now seeing non-emergency patients. Please review the information below, so you know what to expect.
You health is our priority at Denture Artistry Implants-Crowns-Veneers
We are excited to welcome you back! At Denture Artistry Implants-Crowns-Veneers is closely monitoring the coronavirus situation to ensure the well-being of our patients and do our part to halt the spread of the disease.
Accumulating evidence suggests that oral infections may increase a patient’s risk of developing or intensifying respiratory disease. Since COVID-19 causes a respiratory illness with symptoms such as a cough, fever, and in more severe cases, difficulty breathing, it is important to keep your mouth and respiratory tract healthy.
Denture Artistry Implants-Crowns-Veneers has implemented greatly enhanced safety protocols to ensure the safety of our guests and team. Please read below to see what we are doing to help keep our patients safe.
Following Best Practices
● Closely monitoring updates from the CDC, State of Oregon and local health officials.
● Following CDC guidelines regarding prevention best practices.
Additional Steps We Are Taking:
● We’re further able to limit contact and proximity more than many other facilities because so much of our process is performed digitally.
● All staff members are now wearing surgical masks at all times, even when not treating our patients.
● We have added more hand sanitizing stations for patients and are requiring their use upon entering and exiting the office
● All common areas are meticulously cleaned and sanitized on enhanced schedules with medical-grade products. This includes the reception area, patient entrances, restrooms, offices, door handles, doorknobs, chair handles, all counter surfaces, etc.
All patients are completing a COVID-19 screening questionnaire and having their temperatures taken upon arrival. Our office is designed so that all procedures including aerosol sprays are done behind closed doors in our surgical suites to limit cross contamination. Our customized and compassionate care model reduces the amount of patient traffic limiting the number of patients that are seen during the day to better focus on each individual Our new schedule has worked in “flex-time” where highly concerned patients can request to be seen exclusively without other patients in the office. This flex time also allows us to see emergencies that afternoon or early the next morning, typically within 24 hours.
We are offering complimentary masks for our patients for a limited time.
What You Can Do
Denture Artistry Implants-Crowns-Veneers appreciates your help in keeping other patients and staff safe.
Please follow the CDC and other clinical guidelines:
Wash your hands often with soap and water, or use hand sanitizer.
Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
Use Listerine to wash your mouth for 30 seconds to kill all viruses and germs.
Stay home when you are sick.
Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, and then throw the tissue away.
Review prevention best practices on the CDC website: https://www.cdc.gov.